Situated on the banks of a river in Libčice nad Vltavou, north of Prague. This structure was originally part of a factory complex which manufactured screws. The building itself was the coal mill and was built in approximately 1900. Beginning in 2006 Atelier Hoffman director Patrik Hoffman has been working to renovate the building and make it into a living space. The result is absolutely amazing. A beautiful marriage between the historic industrial structure and clean modern design.
(via Dezeen »)